When you book your Tournament at Arrowood Golf Course you get the whole team!
Arrowood Golf Club is available for tournaments and group outings seven days a week. Our experienced golf team produces charity, corporate and custom tournaments annually. The Arrowood Golf Course was designed by prominent local architect Ted Robinson Jr.
The course offers many holes bordered by undeveloped riparian habitat, which give the course a feeling of natural seclusion. Arrowood is known for the 4 hardest finishing holes in San Diego county, aptly named “The Quandary”. In addition to magnificent golf, Arrowood offers upscale amenities. A luxurious single-story, 6,700 square-foot clubhouse features California craftsman style architecture that includes a casual place to dine, the Arrowood Grill with spacious seating areas and panoramic views of the golf course.
We offer a Golf Shop with the latest in apparel and equipment. The practice facilities are superb, featuring a driving range with mat and grass tees, and putting greens that mimic the conditions on the course. Flexible tee-time and shotgun starts are available for any size group.
No matter how big or small, charity, fund raisers, or a corporate event, we are here to support you and your program. Your next golf event has the opportunity to include:
• Green fee w/ Cart and Range balls w/ pyramids
• Cart staff to assist professional golf bag handling.
• Staging, scorecards, cart signs and rule sheets on carts
• Golf Genius live scoring and mobile app
• Putting contests and contest holes set-up
• Sponsor signs distributed to designated holes
• Event signage creation and production service is available
• Registration tables and set-up
• Prize storage and distribution tables
• P.A. system and dinner music
• On course beverage stations and roaming beverage carts
• Customized breakfast, lunch / dinner menu options*