Interested in becoming a vendor? Fill out the form below.
- Vendors must supply their own white canopies, tables, chairs, trash cans and signage.
- Weights- All canopies are required to have 25 lb. weights, on each canopy leg.
- Clean & Safe: Vendors are responsible for keeping their space clean and attractive at all times. Prices need to be clearly identifiable. Signs and graphics must have professional appearance. Booth layout should be creative and maximize product display. Vendors must clean up their space prior to departing, including sweeping up any debris and removing all trash. No dumping of ice, liquids, or food waste.
*The Islands Festival” is located 5201-A Village Drive, Oceanside will be on July 1st from 12-4pm. The management reserves the right to change or cancel the market due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Vendors will be notified immediately if this occurs.
- Vendors can start set up at 10am.
- Vendors should be set up at least 30 minutes before the opening. Owner, Producer or approved representative must be at the Market.
- Vendors are expected to stay until the Market closes at 4pm, regardless of whether the vendor still has product available to sell.
- Clean space prior to departing, including sweeping up any debris and removing all trash. No dumping; ice, liquids, or food waste.
- Please Remain kind and courteous with all other vendors.
- Vendors may not smoke or use any tobacco product at their booths during set-up, during the Market hours, or during takedown.
- Vendors are expected to remain free of alcohol and illegal drugs during set-up, during the Market, and during takedown.
- The Arrowood Islands Festival reserves the right to photograph and/or videotape the Market and use images for promotional, sponsorship, and/or fundraising purposes.
$55 for a 10×10 booth
Thank you for your interest in Arrowood “The Islands Festival” . If you have any questions please contact Christen Kemp, Event Director at Arrowood Golf Course at firstname.lastname@example.org.