Holiday Boutique Vendor Request
Interested in becoming a vendor? Fill out the form below.
- Vendors must supply their own white canopies, tables, chairs, trash cans and signage.
- Weights- All canopies are required to have some type of weights to hold your canopy from blowing away.
- This is an all outdoor event
- Clean & Safe: Vendors are responsible for keeping their space clean and attractive at all times. Prices need to be clearly identifiable. Signs and graphics must have professional appearance. Vendors must clean up their space prior to departing, including sweeping up any debris and removing all trash. No dumping of ice, liquids, or food waste.
*The Arrowood Holiday Fair is located 5201-A Village Drive, Oceanside and will operate on December 10th from 11-4pm
The management reserves the right to change or cancel the market due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Vendors will be notified immediately if this occurs.
- Vendors can start set up at 9am.
- Vendors should be set up at least 30 minutes before the opening. Owner, Producer or approved representative must be at the Market.
- Vendors are expected to stay until the Market closes at 3pm, regardless of whether the vendor still has product available to sell.
- Clean space prior to departing, including sweeping up any debris and removing all trash. No dumping; ice, liquids, or food waste.
- Please Remain kind and courteous with all other vendors.
- Vendors may not smoke or use any tobacco product at their booths during set-up, during the Market hours, or during takedown.
- Vendors are expected to remain free of alcohol and illegal drugs during set-up, during the Market, and during takedown.
- Arrowood Holiday Fair reserves the right to photograph and/or videotape the Market and use images for promotional, sponsorship, and/or fundraising purposes.
- 10×10 Booth fee is $75.
- Fees MUST be paid prior to event. No refunds for no shows.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowood Holiday Fair. If you have any questions, please contact Christen Kemp, Event Director at Arrowood Golf Course at email@example.com