Here at Arrowood we pride ourselves on running successful and more importantly, fun golf group golf outings. We can accommodate all different types of tournaments. Whether a competitive golf tournament event like the Golden State Tour or a fund raising event for a favorite charity or foundation, our tournament team will work with you every step of the way to make your next golf event a huge success.
Arrowood is N. San Diego County’s best kept secret. Tucked in the natural countryside with “cool breezes” and sensational views, the perfect venue for your next outing.
No matter how big or small, beginner or pro, tournament or fund raisers, bachelor parties, or a corporate event, we are here to support you and your program. Your next golf event has the opportunity to include:
• Green Fee w/ Cart
• Range balls w/ pyramids
• Cart staff to assist professional golf bag handling.
• Staging, scorecards, cart signs and rule sheets on carts
• Professional score sheets and scoring
• Putting Contests & contest holes set-up
• Sponsor signs distributed to designated holes
• Course rangers – for proper pace of play
• Registration tables & set-up
• Prize storage and distribution tables
• P.A. System and dinner music
• On course beverage stations and roaming beverage carts
• Customized breakfast, lunch / dinner menu options*
* Chef Matt Barnhart approaches every program with his knack for culinary excellence and dedication. From the smaller groups of 16 to 20 guests, up to 144 + guests, Matt & his team will dazzle your taste buds and leave you with a very memorable day at Arrowood.
Call anytime for inquiries:
John Walker 760-967-8400
Golf Sales Manager
Property of Arrowood Golf Course, All Rights Reserved