Golf Game Investment, Custom Build Program, Coaching Program, Player Development Program
30 Minute Private Lesson: $60
One Hour Private Golf Lesson:
1 Student - $125 2 Student - $200
Two Hour Consecutive Private Golf Lesson:
1 Student - $200 2 Student - $350
9 Hole Stoke Saving Lesson
Don't be the player that gives away strokes on the golf course, with some simple strategies and golf course management the average golfer can lower their scores by 3-6 strokes a round. Green fees included in the price.
9 Hole - $250 18 Hole - $450
6 Month Program - 6 lesson package (6th lesson will be a 9 hole playing lesson.
1 Student - $650 (save $225) 2 Student - $1000 (save $500)
12 Month Program - 12 lesson package (12th lesson will be a 18 hole playing lesson.
1 Student - $1300 (save $525) 2 Student - $2000 (save $1100)
Director of Instruction
My Teaching Philosophy
My teaching philosophy is straightforward, simple, and focused on the golf fundamentals. This approach allows me to focus on the key fundamentals in the swing such as a solid setup, grip, posture, stance, alignment and ball position, which I believe, will help create more consistency. Golf is hard enough and my job is to make the game as easy as possible.
I have found that simplifying the golf swing and the thought process are very important to the everyday golfer. The simpler your swing, the easier it is to have a swing that is more repeatable and consistent. Creating a simple swing that is more connected, compact, and on plane will reinforce and allow the golfer to repeat the swing even after a long break without having to feel like they’ve lost their swing.
Some of the other topics I like to focus on are Tempo, Balance and Stability. I’ve realized that over my 7 years of teaching and working with a lot of different swing models and methods, sometimes just focusing on something as simple as tempo and working on their balance and stability helps tremendously in creating a more consistent and polished swing. I am also a strong believer in working with the golfer’s natural swing instead of trying to fit them into a certain swing model. By doing so, it allows the golfers to make improvements at a quicker rate and be able to enjoy the game of golf with a newfound confidence.
I understand that all golfers have different physical abilities/limitations and personal goals in mind. I am very patient and tailor my instructions to each player. I try to teach student’s how to self-correct and build a pre-shot routine to be able to help themselves when they are out on their own. I don’t just teach you on how to hit a golf ball, I help you play better golf and enjoy your golf experience both on and off the course.
My Teaching Background
• Instructed Golf for Business class at Arizona State University with over 10-15 college students per semester. Taught 4 semesters. Beginner to Advanced level. 2011 to 2012
• Taught and assisted a Junior Golf Clinic at Las Sendas Golf Course and at Red Mountain Country Club. Student’s ages ranging from 4-16 years old. 2013-2014
• Was a Head Golf Coach for Campo Verde High School Golf Team as well as an Assistant Golf Coach for Benedictine University Golf Team. 2013-2015
• Was the main PGA teaching professional at Papago Golf Course. Also volunteered and taught golf for Ability 360 which is a company that helps and empowers people with all disabilities. 2014-2017
• I am a PGA certified class “A” professional and have over 7 years of teaching experience. Certified since June 2014
• Bachelors Degree in Business Management from Arizona State University W.P. Carey School of Business. Graduated 2014
The PGA logo is the most-recognized brand in the golf industry. A symbol of quality and integrity in the eyes of the general public, it represents the gold standard; the very best in golf. What this means is that when a golfer reaches out to me as a PGA Director of Instruction, that I meet the highest standards in the golf industry for education, service, and playing ability.
My visions as Director of Instruction at Arrowood Golf Club is to grow the game and build a player development program to help increase revenue for the golf course.
What is “Growing the Game?”
• Lifetime value of a customer
• Create and retain new golfers
• Drive rounds and facility revenue
• Player Development math – Player development creates new golfers, new rounds and new incremental revenue
What is Player Development?
• A program for improving existing golfers
• A program for bringing non-golfers into the game
• A program for making occasional golfers into avid golfers
• A program for increasing rounds of golf at a facility
• A program that brings former golfers back to the game
• A program for developing youth
• A program that increases the overall revenue at a facility
Nikki Prichard: PGA Apprentice, Golf Shop Manager
Nikki has been playing golf since she was 11 years old, starting off driving around in the golf cart with her dad and grandpa on family vacations. When she was in her sophomore year of high school, she was offered a full ride to the University of Nevada, Reno, where she competed for all four years. After graduating, Nikki moved to Oceanside, a place near and dear to her heart, to pursue her dream of working in the golf industry and teaching the game. Her goal as an instructor is to grow the game of golf and to motivate her students to reach their full potential with unique drills, strategies and mental game techniques.